Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Week 6 EOC: Me Times Three

Three things to express myself, is truly hard to come up with. One thing though that really tends to express myself would honestly have to be hair dye. I really do believe hair dye is something that I probably over use but truly love. I love dying my hair, the smell make me super excited to see the outcome. Though at times when it isn't the color I want, in a couple weeks it’ll be time for a change.
Another thing to express myself would have to be my jackets/vests. No matter what I love to accessorize not with jewelry but with a jacket or a vest. I have a fitted hooded jacket with an edgy style, I feel as though it can make the simplest of outfits look fierce. I have several vests ones a white faux leather and it adds a nice touch to a colored outfit, or my jean army inspired studded and hooded vest, would have to be my favorite, it’s different, and it’s comfy and I absolutely love it.
Last but not least the third thing that expresses me would definitely have to be my body modifications. I have piercing and tattoos and honestly I love them all and it truly makes me my unique self. I have gauges and extra ear piercings which I tend to wear on and off. I have tattoos that express who I am, and I have had so many different types of piercings its crazy.

These three things are what separate me from everyone else. They make me unique, I stand out because of these things and I wouldn't change these three things about myself. For I have learned to express myself in a way I feel most comfortable, whether people like it or not. So that being said, these are three things to express me.

No comments:

Post a Comment