Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Week 1 EOC: Great Customer Service.

Great Customer Service.. Well for starters, occasionally you will see Wal-Mart doing this, but for the most part, they suck at it. Every time I enter the store I try to remember where exactly everything is, for I dread asking a sales person. Usually when I need to speak to someone there, they never exactly know where the item in their department is, and if they do the sales person is NEVER around. I’d like to say that this is an example of the WORST customer service on the planet along with Pet Pros, who are constantly rude; their dogs always smell like piss. Oh, not to mention they do not treat their dogs kindly, but some have been starving!!!

The best customer service experience I have had would have to be Urban Outfitters; they are always so upbeat and encourage you to try on clothes in the nicest manor possible. They persuade their customers, and they always seem to end up satisfied. I remember going in to try on a pair of shorts and the dressing room attendant had straight up told me “I think the black acid wash shorts would look better, if you are looking for high waist shorts”, so I grabbed the pair and tried them on, and loved them. I also ended up trying a pair of jeans and she turned to me and smiled and said, “I wish they were in my size, they are so cute.” The people there are really just extremely friendly and make you want to buy and always come back for more.  Not to mention they have the coolest shoes at the most affordable price. I completely recommend shopping there.

No comments:

Post a Comment