Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Week 1 EOC : My Voice

I am a fashion professional. I have finally jumped on the path to success. I am a Fashion Retail Management Major. I love what I do. I hope to one day show my designs around the world. DameVixen Designs was created to show that all women are beautiful. One day soon I hope to have a website to show and sell my designs to the public. I plan to start from the bottom and to grow as a person learning the business of fashion, working my way to the top to one day grow further in the business so that I can expand into creating the fashion for the people. For women to be able to dress comfortably and love who they are no matter their body type. The blogs I post will show how much fashion design truly means to me. When I am finished with my studies here I will continue DameVixens designs in Paris, France, to then show the world what I have to offer in fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment